Sunday, July 4, 2010

I feel like jello

So, the other night when bathing Amariah, he asked, "Mommy, are you Lady Gaga?" Of course my first response was, "Where did you hear that?" And his reply was, "Teacher Veny." And so it starts, talking about stuff he hears at school. 

I just returned from being treated like a queen at a local Spa. My boss decided to treat me, and what a treat it was. It was so much more than I had expected. I thought that I was just getting my toes done, but little did I know that I was there to be pampered for four hours straight with the bath, the massages, the oils, and creams, and nail polish art. FOUR HOURS!!! It was amazing. I feel like jello. Thank-you Lord for such an amazing treat. I couldn't help but wonder if this is what Esther did so many years ago. And I must praise my husband for taking care of the kids during this time. He truly is amazing. 

1 comment: