Wednesday, June 30, 2010

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!!
Last year at this time I was in Merritt BC, on my way to Terrace after my immigration interview. It is always amazing to see how fast the time goes by. It is also around this time last year that we found out we were pregnant with Eternity. I still remember the day as if it were yesterday. I was jumping up and down, so excited and yet so surprised that it happened so soon after a recent loss. Yes, last year at this time was so full of emotions and exciting events. All part of a great story, a great testimony that God is building to glorify his name and draw people closer to himeself. 
I now can't help but reflect on the past year. What an awesome life I have. Thank-you Jesus. 

Today also marks 2 months until we had back to the States. September 1 is our goal date to be on our way to Kansas City, where we believe God is calling us to settle for awhile. How the Lord led us to this place will have to be put into a book someday. But I must say that this time in China has been absolutely revolutionizing in so many ways in our lives, as individuals, as a couple, and as Christians. The growth, the lessons, the experiences that we have had here have been so extrordinary. I believe that we had to come here in order to be prepared for the next phase God has for us. 

We have had about three days of straight rain and now I think the sun may be here to stay for the summer. Bright blue sky, a blazing sun and "I wish I lived on a beach" kind of heat. I love it, I only wish I lived on a beach. 

Eternity is having fun exploring the world in a new way, rolling. She has also found pleasure in batting at the toys that hang in front of her on her play mat. Yesterday we got together we our friends who have a daughter one day younger than Eternity. We went down to the water, near our place and took pictures to mark that our girls are now over 100 days old. Congrats Eternity and Alina. 

Amariah is back in school and is surprising us everyday with how smart he is. He is always reminding us that he is a big boy and that he can do almost everything on his own, so he thinks. Like last night, he decided that he is a big boy and can wash his own hair, and then this morning he decided that he is big enough to decide what he wants to wear and today he wanted to wear pajamas to school. I don't disagree that he is a big boy, but somethings do take some practice and therefore I still feel the need to intervene, whether it is accepted or not. 

Patrick has finished the TESOL course that he was taking, PTL!!!! He also seems to be working more than ever, taking on more English classes, trying to save money for our, yet another, big move. I am also working a bit on writing. I always feel that I can do more than I actually have time for. Definately a fault of mine. Pray that I don't take on too much work, which I am so known for doing. 

Blessings to all, have a beautiful day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment