Saturday, April 11, 2009

5 Reasons why I Love being a Mom

Five things that I love about being a mom: 1) well, first I must say the day I saw my son follow his teacher's instructions and run with the other students, with all his might, I had never felt such pride in my life. I love being prouder than I have ever been before or have ever known to exist, with each new development and discovery I see my son achieve. 2) I absolutely love the kisses, hugs and cuddles. 3) I love the great anticipation to see who all God made this boy to be. 4) I love the simplicity of the moment, mopping the floor, rolling in the grass, sliding down the slide or whatever it may be, as long as its together. 5) I love being a mom because i love being a mom, really I have yet to discover anything as honouring and rewarding.  

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Thanks for participating - I just loved reading this :)

    ReplyDelete