Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Canada tomorrow

I am so tired today. I have now had about 3 nights in a row with no more than a couple hours of sleep.
Amariah's rash doesn't seem to be going away. We have been to the doctor here and used the medicaine he gave us. But Amariah is still so itchy and is up alot of the night crying becasue of it. I can't wait to take him to a doctor in Canada. Poor guy. So, we are leaving for Canada tomorrow. We don't feel ready, but we are trusting that this is what we are to do. We have both been working lots here. I have been developing some curriculum and Patrick has been teaching kindergarten. We are also involved in some ministry too. Patrick's dad is driving up our vehicle and is going to meet us in Mission. Then we are going to drive to Terrace. I am going to chaporone my high school students on a trip to a youth conference. And then I will be returning to my previous job as a high school teacher. In the meantime we are also applying for my interview with the US immigration and will be waiting to be told when I can have an interview. We also desire to share in some churches about the work here in China. Patrick would also like to volunteer in a Bible camp for a couple of weeks if the door is open. So, that is our present scoop. We can't wait to see alot of you and share more stories with youin person.

1 comment:

  1. Poor little guy, hope he feels better soon. Wish I was going to be BC, hope your flight goes well.

    ReplyDelete