Monday, May 11, 2009

Movie Critique, Sort of...

So, The Passenger wasn't as good as I thought it would be. It was actually very intriging throughout the whole movie and I was anxious to see how it would pan out, but before we reached the end all three of us watching the movie called the ending. That was disappointing. I guess I was expecting to be surprised by a brilliant ending, like I was with The Illusionist, but it didn't happen. Oh well...that's my movie critique for awhile. 

So, I have so many stories to share, but never enough time to write them, I will have to share them verbally when I return to Canada, or maybe I will occasionally bust out a China story on here for fun. One I hope to bust out before I leave China is the time I was offered a drink of Maple Syrup. 

Well, my friend is coming over in a few, so I gotta jet. 

Luvs to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment