Friday, May 8, 2009

Writing just because...

Good Morning, 
I am up and getting ready for another full day of work. We have been so busy lately there is absolutely no food in this house. I guess I will pick up something on the way to work, and PAtrick will have to take Amariah out. 
I just finished doing the dishes. I will not miss doing the dishes here when we return to Canada. Because of the unsafe water issue we have been boiling water and putting the cleaned dishes in it. When we return we want to buy a sanitizer, which alot of Chinese people have to ensure clean dishes. 
Anyway, Gotta run. 

3 comments:

  1. That definitely makes dish washing more time consuming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know. I can't imagine it being that much. I have never priced it out though.

    ReplyDelete