Thursday, June 18, 2009

Today was my last day at work, but it totally doesn't feel like it. I still think that I will go in tomorrow. It feels normal and besides, I really loved working there. I don't think I ever woke up in the morning and didn't want to go to work. I loved going and now I am not. I pray that where ever God takes me in my future travelling plans, that I will love what I do. 

Today Patrick and I got a tour of the place we are house sitting at tomorrow. A big house with a gorgeous yard and a friendly dog, we are going to have fun. I wish that I could share Amariah's excitement about the dog in a more realistic way, a way you could experience. Amariah was so excited about the dog he was giddy, bouncey and and kept saying "doggy." I had never seen him like this before, but I believe that Amariah is going to enjoy living with this bear of a dog for 3 weeks. 

We still have no date for an interview, so the immigration process hasn't had any visible movement. Just a note for all our curious supporter. This process is definately coming to its last hour, I am sure of it, because it is becoming increasing difficult emotionally, mentally and spiritually. Hanging on Hanging on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment