Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I am sitting here on the couch, with the 4foot blow up Larry Boy staring at me and I am feeling like I should write, but don't know where to start. 
Today was an emotionally tough day. I find myself retreating from life and allowing myself to sit, doing nothing and not caring. I know that is not like me at all, but I really don't care right now. 

So, school is almost over. As of Friday I will be saying goodbye to my students. I am really sad about that. I could teach this class for years and still love it. It was a really good teaching experience. I wish I coudl return next year, but I know that isn't what God has for me. What God does have for me, I am not too sure. Probably something to do with being a traveler. 

While I was at YC in Edmonton a few weeks back I went to Jason Upton concert, so refreshing. Anyway, he sang this song, The Traveler, and I remember thinking, that is so me. 

Moving on...  Patrick went climbing with some guys tonight. I was glad to see him getting out with some guys. 

Good night for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment