Friday, June 19, 2009

Guess What?!!! Amariah finally has the idea of how to use a sippy cup by himself. We have been buying him the cups with a straw because he just never got the idea of a sippy cup. He would bring the cup up to his mouth and suck and then get frustrated because he wasn't getting anything. And when Patrick and I tried to show him how to use it, he never wanted our help. WEll, his friend Jesse got him a Thomas the train sippy cup for his birthday and that has become his favourite cup. He wanted to use it so bad it only took him a couple of days to get the hang of it and now he is a sippy cup pro. I love it!!!

Today is the day for another move. We are packing up our things and moving down the hill for 3 weeks.  YAY!!!! WE are exciteed to have our own space for a bit, but we will visit here often because I know we will miss my aunt, uncle and cousin. It has been fun living with them. It felt like having roomates again. My cousin and I are the same size, so sharing clothes was fun. 

Well, I just gave Amariah a bath, and I let run around in the nude for a bit, because he loves it so much, and some how a green marker line has ended up on his stomach. Another bath? AYA!!!! I think I will just put a shirt over it and deal with it when we are all packed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment