Friday, September 3, 2010

Our final China update

I am sitting here eating dragon eyes (like leeches) and I can't help but wonder the next time I will have these. It is so hard to believe that this time has come so quickly. I am excited to go but I don't want to leave the relationshipd that I have here. This is always the hardest part of moving. Well, some I know we will see again, and the others we pray that the seeds planted will grow into a mighty harvest. 

I apologize for not keeping you more updated. "Keeping in touch" has never been my forte, but PTL I am here now writing. We still have so much to do, so I am keeping this short. We are leaving tomorrow, September 5. A friend is picking us up at noon and driving us to the bus. From there we will go to HK to catch our flight. WE fly from HK to Taiwan, to LA, to Houston, to KC. Yes, that is with 2 small children and a husband prone to get sick every time we fly. So, please pray for a smooth trip, for the children to be gracious, for the parents to be patient and in the mighty name of our Lord we will see no sickness. Thank-you Jesus. We have some great testimonies coming out of here and I pray that they will be used to glorify Him. 

We have an appointment to view an apartment this week. And Patrick has a job interview on Sept. 8th and KU medical centre. We are exciting about these opportunities and praying that the Lord has everything set up for us so we need not be anxious. 

Any further questions, please e-mail us. 

In Him, 
Patrick, Kari, Amariah, and Eternity

No comments:

Post a Comment