Monday, August 9, 2010

Victory

PTL!!! He is GOOD!!! So, I went into the city to see about this issue surrounding Eternity's passport. I was confident in approaching this and had no worry in me whatsoever.  We have spent the past week in prayer, prophesying over this, claiming the promises, speaking the scriptures over this, and what we asked for has been done. PTL!!! Last night while praying together, Patrick and I were reminded that it isn't about how much faith you have, because the Word says that even faith the size of a mustard seed will move the mountains, but its about who you have your faith in. Our faith is in the Almighty. So, we have gained vistory over another battle, the issue of Eternity's visa- we now have that visa. The next step is getting registered, which Patrick went to go do right now. Then after that, buying tickets. The battles aren't over yet, but we have the victory. While in the city, I also had the opportunity to minister to someone, divine... He has it all planned out. I will write again when we have the victory over the registration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment