Thursday, February 18, 2010

Well, sitting here on this cold and rainy morning, I am reminded of last week when I almost had myself convinced that the cold season had past us by. Unforntunately, I was sooooo wrong. The cold season is here. We have been having temperatures around 6-8 degrees, and living in a concrete building with no heating isn't fun. Thankfully, we have a space heater, warm clothes and an oven. Baking always helps to keep the house warm. 

This past week and a half we have been on holidays for the Chinese New year. We have been taking it pretty easy this holiday. Staying home, catching up on some cleaning, and preparing for baby J. Patrick took a few days to himself and went on a little trip a couple hours north and Amariah and I had some chill time together- watching movies, eating food, chasing geese in the rain. 

On wednesday we had the preveledge of visiting one of China's first foster care homes. We brought toys for the kids, played and ate food with the children. 

Well, unfortunately, I must go. 

Blessings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment