Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hello, again. 
I understand that my first attempt at the blog was a success so here I am writing again. It feels good to somehow get back in touch a little with the world I knew in N. America. 
Today is my last day of regular classes. Even though I will miss alot of the students, I am so ready to be done teaching at this time. I am very thankful that this day has come. I have four classes today and all of them are open classes. I really am not nervous about it, more excited. Knowing that this is my last class with the students I really don't feel the pressure to perform. I will teach my regular class and if the parents aren't impressed then they can be relieved that I am leaving. However, I do have a good relationship with each of my classes and I don't think that I need to even allow myself to think so negatively. 
Well, last time I wrote I said it was warm, and it really was. I was back to wearing my clam diggers and tanks tops and loving it. I guess that was just some Chinese chinook becasue we are now back to scarves touques and layers. Oh, well. The warm weather was a nice gift for the few days it was here. 
I must go and get ready to leave for work. 
Blessings, 
Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment