Wednesday, March 25, 2009

RAT!

So, I was walking down the street during my break between 2 English classes that I teach. I just happened to look down right when I was about to step on a rat. Of course I squirmed and screeched like a person in disgust. When I was done I stood there looking at it waiting for it to move. It was just lying there on the sidewalk, breathing and looking like it was staring at me. So disgusting. I was afraid of being the first to move because all I could picture was when I moved he would move and head up running over my foot or something worse. After a few moments I braved it and ran past the rat. After I wondered if it was injured and that 's why it didn't move. YUCK!!! YUCK!!!! YUCK!!! I really didn't care, I was still grossed out by the thought thatI almost stepped on a rat. I am thankful that I looked down on the ground at the time that I did to catch myself, just inches away from doing something I really wouldn't want to do. God had my back, I am sure of it. 

1 comment:

  1. There are somethings that I would rather avoid stepping on. This being one of them.

    ReplyDelete