Sunday, July 26, 2009

I just woke up from this beautiful nap where I was dreaming I was in a classy lounge, eating a salad, and listening to a caucasian sing Amazing Grace like Louis Armstrong. For some reason, I thought that I would accompany the singer on a the vaccant piano without being invited. I started off good playing along, but then all of a sudden I couldn't figure out the chords any more so I just sounded like I was banging away on the piano. After thouroughly making a fool of myself a grumpy grey haired woman told me to leave the stage. I went back to my salad that had toasted tofu on it that resembled marshmellows. I was enjoying those marshmellow like tofu when I woke up to my husband putting Amariah down for his nap. I also noticed that I had basketball stickers in my hair. Hmmmm....
Amariah is enjoying putting words together and making simple sentences. The other day he told me that, "Apple juice (is) Riah's happy juice." He didn't say is, but it was super cute. 
So, Last week Patrick and I were expecting my visa to arrive, but it didn't come. We even packed in faith, and started to pack the car as well. God knows, and we are keeping our trust in him. We are believing for this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment